Suitable for both external and internal use, the free standing balustrade requires no supporting uprights. Continuous structural glass is fixed in place by aluminium floor channels with integrated rubber seals which insulate the structural glass and eliminate the need for the more traditional messy mastic detail.
Our structural glass is toughened in accordance with BS EN12600 with options including clear or tinted with the option of acid etching or an applied emblem/logo. The range also includes a low Iron glass option offering a noticeably clearer panel than the inherent green cast of standard clear float glass used in balustrade applications. Ravensby can also use a heatsoaking process to accelerate crystallisation, reducing the risk of potential breakages when the glass is in place.
Ravensby Glass has a large processing department that incorporates 3 CNC machines. Allowing us to produce:
- Glass balustrades up to 19mm Toughened
- Glass doors & shower screens with patch fitting cut out holes and lock holes
- Colourlite splashbacks incorporating internal socket cut outs
- Glass Table Tops to your design and polished edge detail
- Brilliant cutting for mirrors and doors
- Templates and radius shapes